Methods of Payment in International Trade
Payment Terms are based on Quanity order and previous established business relationship.
Payment Terms are based on standard international Gov export payment terms Read Me
We offer various payment options to our Buyers for speedy process of the shipments. By choosing any of the following payment options, you may rest assured that your shipments will be processed for faster dispatches. Purchasing on our ebay, online store or requesting invoice states you agree to our terms, privacy conditions and constitutes a purchasing agreement.
Payment Methods Expandable List
Payment can also be accepted by Visa/Master Card for your convenience. Name on Credit Card should also be on the shipping documents. There is 3% (Minimum $10) convenience fee which please don't forget to add to the amount you are supposed to pay in order to avoid any delays or additional minimum charge. Please provide details of your Credit Card for processing. Credit Card payment can not exceed the amount of $15,000 USD.
Payment can also be accepted by PayPal for your convenience. There is 4% (Minimum $10) convenience fee which please don't forget to add to the amount you are supposed to pay in order to avoid any delays or additional minimum charge. To obtain the PayPal ID to be used for payment, please ask our resales department and email us at resale@HamRecycling.LLC.com (copy to your sales rep also) mentioning HamRecycling.LLC shipment number. You MUST mention our Invoice# when paying in PayPal Notes to avoid delays in properly applying your payment. PayPal payment can not exceed the amount of $5,000 USD.
- DP/Balance -Deposit/Balance
- ( Deposit/Balance), Our agreement invoice will be issued to Buyer, the terms of which are incorporated by reference above, 30-50% Deposit, remaining balance, company credit, which is due upon receipt of BL copy with 15 days of departure. Failure to meet said requirements will result in breach of terms and be subject to additional charges or freight loss under violation of DP - ( Balance)
- Personal Checks
- Personal Checks not acceptable If - Amount exceeds US$15,000, Not drawn on USA bank, Doesn't have pre-printed Name & Address, Export shipment is about to arrive or arrived at destination, Import shipment doesn't have 3/5 days time for clearance. (requires copy of Driver's License & secured by Credit Card)
- Checks By Fax
- You may pay us by faxing (1-877-322-4277), Attn: Accounts Receivable) us the following - Write a Check as you would do to mail including our additional convenience fee of $15 to the amount you need to pay. Make a copy of that along with the signer's Driver's License (making sure that the License# & Expiry date are legible otherwise also hand write them on the copy). On the copy, write our Invoice#/Ref# and the heading- Check by Fax and fax that to us. Please call us after faxing to confirm the receipt.
- Cash Payment - As-Is Basis - 100% must be paid in full on merchandise stated As-Is unless stated otherwise in this agreement.
- Wire Transfer
- If you wire transfer, please make sure from your banker they collect all their & our banker's charges from you. We must have payment to the exact amount you are supposed to pay us. There is a USA bank charge of $30 (International) / $15 (Domestic) from our bank when they receive any payment by Wire Transfer (TT-Telegraphic Transfer). Please add this fee when transferring the funds to avoid unnecessary delay in releasing your shipment or shipping documents. Wire transfer funds can only be verified by our Bankers at least one working day after the date your banker has transferred the funds. Email to resale@HamRecycling.LLC.com referring to Invoice# & Amount transferred to enable our accounts to apply the payment upon receipt promptly and process the documentation release.
- DP/DLC ( Deposit/Documentary Letter of Credit )
- Upon DP/DLC, HamRecycling.LLC will issue this agreement invoice to Buyer, the terms of which are incorporated by reference above, 15-50% Deposit, remaining balance must be placed in US/International bank confirmed DLC which will be released upon receipt of ocean freight documents also stated above.
- DLC ( Documentary Letter of Credit )
- Upon DLC, HamRecycling.LLC will issue this agreement invoice to Buyer, the terms of which are incorporated by reference DLC above. Total Invoice amount must be placed in international bank escrow which will be released upon receipt of BL Copy and shipping documents, DLC letter also stated above.
Sale of Merchandise.
Assigned above merchandise is As-Is upon departure, Including accessories unless stated with a warranty or specific terms and conditions above.Assigned above, two unpaid purchasing invoices will contitute as a purchasing violation. A purchasing violation will include a 180 day restriction from purchasing from HamRecycling. Please read Here on our violation database.